Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Final Project Proposal


Project proposal 
Title - "Perspective Through Time "

For this project, I would make a digital photo using photoshop to show time passage in the same picture. This will be an illusion where on the same picture I will show day and night from the same view/scene. 

Research plan
I will research online for statistics on when different times of the day are shown the clearest. I will look up things like the exact time the sun rises and what time it sets, the kinds of scenes that highlight a time of the day and further research on how to merge pictures the cleanest. I also purchased a book on illusions at the Metropolitan Museum of art in New York to get inspiration on illusions from it.

Information Progress
Currently, I have knowledge on how to correct exposures, filters, how to cut and paste, and how to adjust curves/highlights of pictures. Basic techniques we have learned in class are what I will use, along with my research, to complete this project. I will need to learn how to get the best contrast to depict the time of the day and how to merge the pictures together to come out clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment